High Quality TestingFor Hemp + CBD
The 1st ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Accredited Hemp Testing Laboratory
in the State of Texas
Scientifically valid + legally defensible laboratory testing
Triplicate Testing for Potency
Superior Sample Preparation
State-of-the-Art + validated Equipment
Dynamic Light Scattering
Nano label compliance
“Pharma style” potency label claim testing
Stability Storage in ICH-Compliant/Validated Chambers
• Utilizing UHPLC-DAD, three panels are available with industry leading Limit of Detection and triplicate testing for the most trustworthy results.
• Compliance (5 cannabinoids) Basic (9 cannabinoids) and Premium (15 cannabinoids).
• Using GC-HS-MS, multiple solvent panels are available for testing (e.g. compendial USP <467>, Canada Health, and California solvents).
• Using industry-standard ICP-MS, basic and expanded panels are available including ICH Q3D.
• Up to 42 terpenes can be quantitatively screened using GC-MS.
• Basic and Expanded panels available to include 12 and 42 terpenes, respectively.
• Using both LC-MS/MS and GCMS/MS, 25 of the most widely used pesticides are carefully quantified.
• Industry accepted mycotoxins are screen using LC-MS/MS e.g. Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2 and Ochratoxins A, and Total.
• Rapid standard panels for TPC, E.Coli, Coliforms, S. aureus, Yeast/Mold, Coliforms, Enterobacteriaceae, & Salmonella.
• Particle size, D90, Polydispersity Index (PDI) and Zeta Potential for nano-emulsions, liposomes, and other novel delivery systems.
• Verify preservation system for safety in a variety of formulations with a 7 day or 28 day challenge.
• THC Present/Absent; Shelf-Life Testing/Verification and % Label Claim.
• Halogen Moisture Analyzer to provide the most repeatable and sensitive results.
• pH, water activity, viscosity, osmolality, visual inspection, ELISA, and more.