High Quality TestingFor Hemp + CBD
The 1st ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Accredited Hemp Testing Laboratory
in the State of Texas
Scientifically valid + legally defensible laboratory testing
Triplicate Testing for Potency
Validated Sample Preparation
Low LOD and LOQ
State-of-the-Art + validated Equipment
Dynamic Light Scattering
Nano label compliance
“Pharma style” potency label claim testing
Stability Storage in ICH-Compliant/Validated Chambers
• Utilizing UHPLC-DAD, three panels are available with industry leading Limit of Detection and triplicate testing for the most trustworthy results.
• Basic (5 cannabinoids) Standard (7 cannabinoids) and Professional (15 cannabinoids).
• Using GC-HS-MS, testing is available for 59 solvents (e.g. compendial USP <467>).
• Using industry-standard ICP-MS, Class 1 and Class 2A elemental impurities are screened. Class 2B and Class 3 can also be tested upon request.
• Up to 22 terpenes can be quantitatively screened using GC-MS.
• Using both LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS, 25 of the most widely used pesticides are carefully quantified.
• Using LC-MS/MS, Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2 and Ochratoxins A, and Total are analyzed.
• Rapid standard panels for TPC, E. coli, Coliforms, S. aureus, Yeast/Mold, Enterobacteriaceae, & Salmonella.
• Particle size, D90, Polydispersity Index (PDI) and Zeta Potential for nano-emulsions, liposomes, and other novel delivery systems.
• Verify preservation system for safety in a variety of formulations with a 7 day or 28 day challenge.
• THC Present/Absent; Shelf-Life Stability Testing following ICH guidelines; Density Measurement to report mg/ml for liquids; Moisture Analysis to report dry weight for plant material; % Label Claim.
• Using a Halogen Moisture Analyzer to provide the most repeatable and sensitive results.
• pH, water activity, viscosity, osmolality, visual inspection, and more.